Q: I got hit from the rear side by the passenger door and now my wheel is bent will is leaning in and I can't drive it

Okay I was at the intersection and got hit on the passenger rear inside the car spent but the passenger rear wheel is leaning in the whole car is leaning when you drive the wheel is rubbing against something I looked under the car under the wheel and I think something is broke

Hi Anthony. Thanks for contacting us tonight. If you were in an accident, you should probably contact your insurance company first to ask them what their process is for diagnosing damage and completing repairs. Since we don’t offer mechanical repairs for body damage or accident repair, this is likely your best resource for recommendations.

3. I got hit from the rear side by the passenger door and now my wheel is bent will is leaning in and I can't drive it