Q: Steering wheel position sensor is bad . Is it safe to use four wheel.drive? 2012 Chevy Silverado

I found out that my steering wheel position sensor is bad is it safe to use the four wheel drive

Hi there - yes, your truck is safe to drive. However, the failure of the steering wheel position sensor will eliminate suspension stability control and traction control functions, so be more cautious in slippery conditions. I would recommend replacement of the steering position sensor as soon as possible by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Steering wheel position sensor is bad . Is it safe to use four wheel.drive? 2012 Chevy Silverado