Q: I don't know how to reinstall my camshafts.

I took out the camshafts so I could take off the heads to do a gasket replacement. But I didn't mark where the camshafts were pointing. But while I had the heads off I turned the crank and made it so two of the pistons were all the way up, is the a way I can just put the cams in relating to where the pistons are? If not how do I do it?

Usually everything is timed at top dead center when doing jobs like this. You should turn the engine until cylinder number 1 is at top dead center, then install the camshafts so the lobes for cylinder 1 are in position for top dead center as well. The camshafts on the other cylinder head should also have marks for where to line it up for top dead center, so you can set the camshafts there as well. As you’re installing the cylinder heads, make sure that there are no open valves that will rest on top of a piston at the top of its stroke. If you’re going to finish this job, I would strongly recommend getting a factory service manual to ensure you have all the correct specifications and information. You can usually find one online from Amazon or eBay. Once you have the car back together, you should turn the engine over twice by hand, to make sure that there is no contact between valves and pistons. If you feel any firm resistance, double check your timing marks before cranking it over. If you want to have all the timing marks checked before trying to start it, you can have a qualified professional such as one from YourMechanic.