Q: I did replace the heater core and two sensor the crank sensor and camshaft sensor it didn't work can it be the computer

I replaced the heater core and two sensor the camshaft sensor and the crank sensor still all its doing is cranking could it be the computer because the guy didn't unplug battery need help

A: If the check engine light is on, what kind ...

If the check engine light is on, what kind of codes is the system detecting? Do you have spark at the plugs? If you have spark, does spritzing some starter fluid give you a momentary startup? If so, there is a fuel issue. More symptoms and information on the car’s behavior before and after the parts you replaced would be very helpful. At this point, I would recommend an inspection from YourMechanic.com to diagnose this car starting problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs. YourMechanic.com can dispatch a mobile, professional mechanic to your location to help you get your car up and working again.