Q: I changed my wheelhub about three month’s ago due to humming sound and now when I drive over 50 and apply my brakes my tire bounc

asked by on October 20, 2017

On my 2007 Ford F150 XLT 5.4 triton I change the wheel hub on the front passenger wheel due to a loud humming sound and there after when I would drive at a speed of 50 and apply the brakes to stop I get a bounce and wobble on that side before stopping and it was only giving me the humming sound with the old one. Could it be that the bearin is gone bad? Thank you

You should jack up that wheel and wiggle the wheel to see if there is a loose bearing? If it is not loose then you most likely have a warped brake rotor on that side.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr