Q: I can turn my truck to the start position and everything comes on but no fire is getting to the starter someone said it could be a

I changed the ignition lock cylinder in my 2003 Toyota Sequoia and I also put a new starter and I when I tried to start it I can't go past the account my starter isn't getting any fire what do I do or what do you think the problem is

Hi there. When you turn the key and power is supplied to accessories and other vehicle components except the starter, it’s typically due to a failure with the starter electrical relay or the starter itself. In some cases, it can be due to an ignition relay failure - but if you’re able to hear your fuel pump turn on, this will not be the case. It might be a good idea to have a professional mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection at your location to determine the exact source of this problem so they can correctly diagnose this issue.

3. I can turn my truck to the start position and everything comes on but no fire is getting to the starter someone said it could be a