Q: I can turn my truck to the start position and everything comes on but no fire is getting to the starter someone said it could be a

asked by on July 25, 2017

I changed the ignition lock cylinder in my 2003 Toyota Sequoia and I also put a new starter and I when I tried to start it I can't go past the account my starter isn't getting any fire what do I do or what do you think the problem is

Car is hard to start Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. When you turn the key and power is supplied to accessories and other vehicle components except the starter, it’s typically due to a failure with the starter electrical relay or the starter itself. In some cases, it can be due to an ignition relay failure - but if you’re able to hear your fuel pump turn on, this will not be the case. It might be a good idea to have a professional mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection at your location to determine the exact source of this problem so they can correctly diagnose this issue.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr