Q: I can't locate the headlight relay for my 1992 Oldsmobile Bravada 4.3L type W.

asked by on March 20, 2017

I cannot locate the headlight relay on my 1992 oldsmobile bravada type W v6 4.3L. Can you provide me the location to the relay?

Hi there. Check under the dashboard around the mounting surface for the steering column and you will see a fuse box. In that fuse box you will find the flasher and a relay. The relay is for the high and low beam headlights. If your vehicle does not have the relay, then the high and low beam switch contains the relay in the switch. If you need further assistance with your headlights not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr