Q: I can't find the speed shaft sensor

I can't find my speed shaft sensor

My car has an automatic transmission. Email me at mavsum@icloud.com

A: The output shaft speed sensor is mounted to...

The output shaft speed sensor is mounted to the driver side rear of the transmission. About midway from the bottom of the transmission. Being the output shaft location, this is pretty standard for output shaft speed sensors. It’s a three wire sensor with a violet/green, brown/green and brown/blue wires. If you need help with a speed shaft sensor replacement, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to perform this repair.

Good luck!