Q: I can't find the correct stereo wiring diagram . I have two gray cords and a pink cord that's not connected to anything .

I have a 2005 Kia optima I tried searching the manual online , it says there's no optima's in 2005 . I called Kia asked if there's a way I can buy the manual I was on hold for a hour and the phone disconnected. I just really won't to know whats the color code and names . there's no power in my stereo it dosent cut on at all and there's 3 wires not connected to anything the pink one and 2 gray .

3. I can't find the correct stereo wiring diagram . I have two gray cords and a pink cord that's not connected to anything .