Q: I can't find the correct stereo wiring diagram . I have two gray cords and a pink cord that's not connected to anything .

I have a 2005 Kia optima I tried searching the manual online , it says there's no optima's in 2005 . I called Kia asked if there's a way I can buy the manual I was on hold for a hour and the phone disconnected. I just really won't to know whats the color code and names . there's no power in my stereo it dosent cut on at all and there's 3 wires not connected to anything the pink one and 2 gray .

Hello, thank you for writing in. Wiring diagrams for your vehicle should be relatively the same as other vehicle similar to yours. See if you can find one that matches for another model or year. If your stereo is lacking electrical power, there are a few things you can check without knowing what those wires are for. Typically you start with the smallest and easiest fixes, and work your way down the list from there. Check the radio’s fuses and input fuses. You can "reset" the radio so to speak by unplugging the fuses and leaving them out for a few minutes. Plug them back in and see if the power supply has stabilized, while replacing any of them if excessively dirty or blown. There should also be a reset button towards the top of the radio’s controls/face, and it can be used to reset the unit as well. With an electrical power supply issue, it is good to consider there is a connection issue, however sometimes the electronics themselves become confused and shut down as a safety measure. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. I can't find the correct stereo wiring diagram . I have two gray cords and a pink cord that's not connected to anything .