Q: My interior and exterior lights do some sort of flickering or flashing.

I just got a new battery so I don't think it's the battery.

Hello, thank you for writing in. When all lights and electronic components are experiencing these types of symptoms, it is often related to the connection rather than the battery itself. The cables should not have a build up of corrosion at this point with the car being so new. Chances are a battery cable or the battery’s ground connection is loose. Start by checking both battery cables’ connection to the battery terminals. Make sure they are clean, dry, and tight. Next follow the negative battery cable to where it grounds out at the frame/body. Make sure this connection too is clean, dry, and tight. If the issues persists, you may need to have some electrical testing done.

3. My interior and exterior lights do some sort of flickering or flashing.