Q: I can not close my drivers side sliding door.

the cable snapped to my drivers side sliding door and I can not close it manually.

3. I can not close my drivers side sliding door.

Q: Q: Shifting problem

What you are describing may be a result of a faulty speed sensor, potentially low transmission fluid or a even a faulty transmission control solenoid. As your vehicle travels down the road, the computer analyzes data being sent by vehicle...

Q: My radiator is spitting out coolant onto my engine and the check engine light is on but no overheating and its sometimes dont want to start should I get a new radiator

Hi there: Before you decide to purchase a new radiator and have a new radiator installed on your 2005 Nissan Murano, I'd recommend having a professional mechanic complete a car is leaking coolant inspection first. This will allow them to...

Q: Door won't shut

Mechanical failure of the door latch is a possibility. Also, if the door or door latch was somehow moved out of alignment the door won't shut properly. An inspection of your door should be carried out by a qualified technician...