Q: I bought a honda civic lx car with 176k miles for 2900$ and i think may have messed up. what do I do in this situation ?

I bought it off a private owner and i wasn't thinking clearly and i tried going lower as 2500 but ended up at 2900. Now I dont know what I should do. Do i transfer title, put it in my name and sell it off or what..?

A: Hello. Being that this is not a mechanical ...

Hello. Being that this is not a mechanical problem you will need to decide what you would like to do. Either way you will need to get the title in your name in order to be able to sell it yourself. Once you do you can decide if you want to sell it and try to recoup your money. If you keep the vehicle you should get you your moneys worth as long as it gives you quite a few years of trouble free driving.