Q: I bought 18x9 +33 offset! Does it fit n i need a proper tires for my wheels, can u help me wit that?

Im trying to fine the right size tires the wheels i bought 18x9 +33 offset ! Does it fit in my genesis 2015 3.8 sedan

Hello. With that offset you should be able to use a 245/40/19 tire. This is assuming that you are using a standard backspacing. If you’d like a second opinion on this, have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, come to you and inspect the car firsthand and help you as necessary.

3. I bought 18x9 +33 offset! Does it fit n i need a proper tires for my wheels, can u help me wit that?