Q: I am thinking of buying a 2010 S550 with about 57,000 miles. What's your advice prior to buying?

I am thinking of buying a Mercedes and I would like to know your advice as to which would be a good choice between these 3 choices...

First choice a 2012 Mercedes S550 with 43,000 miles Vin# WDDNG7DBXCA427812.

The second one is a 2007 S65 AMG with 57,000 miles, Vin# WDDNG79X57A066239

And the third choice is a 2010 S63 AMG with 76,000 miles, Vin# WDDNG7HB0AA332165.

Can you help me with this? Edit

You have three very nice choices in front of you and I am sure you know of the amazing reputation Mercedes has with respect to these particular models. The AMG model comes with slightly more horsepower and a bit more styling in terms of body features, however the majority of the car is very similar to the S550 model. As you know, with any car the life expectancy of it depends largely on the maintenance schedule the owner has maintained, the driving conditions it is subjected to, the driving habits of the owner and many other factors. Often times when a car has had internal damage or even slight cosmetic damage, it may be difficult to tell without looking closely or performing an in depth inspection. As with any vehicle, proper maintenance schedules are a key factor to prolonging the longevity of the vehicle and avoiding unnecessary costly repair bills due to neglecting proper maintenance intervals. I would suggest having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your location to perform a thorough pre-purchase inspection prior to making your purchase.

• I am thinking of buying a 2010 S550 with about 57,000 miles. What's your advice prior to buying?