Q: I am replacing a timing belt chain and water pump also putting in oil pan gasket and 3 motor mounts and replacing one of the fans

I am replacing a timing belt water pump 3 motor mounts oil pan gasket also replacing one of the fans how much would I charge for something like that

Hi there. As much as we’d like to help you here, you might be better served to search the average price for these services in your town to determine what you should charge your customer. Good luck.

3. I am replacing a timing belt chain and water pump also putting in oil pan gasket and 3 motor mounts and replacing one of the fans