when i turn a corner it seems like i get a hesitation in ...

Q: when i turn a corner it seems like i get a hesitation in my wheels, what could that be

asked by on June 24, 2017

it seems as though my tires act like they stumble when I turn a corner or sluggish when I acceralate

Hi there. This type of symptom is commonly caused by power steering fluid that is low, damage to wheel bearings, or other suspension components. If the steering wheel feels "heavy" when you turn, it’s also possible that the steering stabilizer bar bushings might be worn out. Since there are so many possible sources, it’s a good idea to have a professional mechanic complete an onsite inspection to pinpoint the source of these problems, so the right repairs can be completed.