Q: I am hearing a noise when making a sharp left turn.

I have been experiencing a lot of problems with my steering and suspension for almost a year now. I have had the car inspected and had the suggested repairs done but am still experiencing the same issues. I have a slight left to right looseness in the steering wheel and feel a slight jerk to one side when going over bumps or dips in the road.
Occasionally, while driving on the freeway I will feel a vibration or shake through the whole car, usually around 60-70 mph. At times, it feels like the front end is wobbling like the lug nuts are loose and the front tires are going to come off (I checked, the lug nuts are on tight) Just recently while making a sharp u-turn, I hear a noise from under the car that sounded like I was going over bumps. I have had the following repairs done in the past year: Both sides rear wheel bearings replaced Both inner and outer front tie rods replaced Front end alignment

Any ideas or suggestions will help.

I don’t have any vehicle information so it will be difficult to determine a caused based on my experience with specific brands. The vibration on the highway can be from a tire imbalance or a tire that may have a defect in the way it’s wearing. Some tires may develop a lump from a broken belt inside it’s structure. The jerking may be due to a worn suspension bushing or bearing like in the sway bar lings or the strut. The noise over bumps and noise while turning the wheel may also be from a worn strut mount bushing/bearing. Consider hiring the help of an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer inspection of the noises you’re hearing and offer a more personal diagnosis.

3. I am hearing a noise when making a sharp left turn.