Q: I already know I need 4 tires to pass my auto inspection, I just like to know how much will it cost to purchase the tires from yo

I need 4 tires, what's your price to purchase and install them

Hi there:

Our mechanics at YourMechanic.com are mobile mechanics. As such, installing tires is a service we can’t offer at this time. The process for installing and balancing tires requires specialized calibrated equipment that is only available at brick and mortar stores or auto service centers. If you’re a Costco member, I strongly recommend having your tires purchased and installed there, as they offer exceptional pricing on high-quality tires and are very good about their installation costs; as well as routine service to keep your tires running smooth and strong.

• I already know I need 4 tires to pass my auto inspection, I just like to know how much will it cost to purchase the tires from yo