Q: What would it cost to have the timing chain replaced on a 2002 Saab 93 SE

asked by on June 08, 2017

How much would it cost to replace the timing chain on my 2002 Saab 93 SE

Hi there. In order to receive a price estimate for one of our mobile mechanics to come to your location and complete a timing chain replacement job on your Saab, we need to get a little more data from you. If you could, please click this link to the service page and then click the blue Get a Quote button on the page. Once we receive your information, we will assembly a price quote and send to you via email. Thanks for contacting our team today!

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr