Q: What would it cost to have the timing chain replaced on a 2002 Saab 93 SE

How much would it cost to replace the timing chain on my 2002 Saab 93 SE

Hi there. In order to receive a price estimate for one of our mobile mechanics to come to your location and complete a timing chain replacement job on your Saab, we need to get a little more data from you. If you could, please click this link to the service page and then click the blue Get a Quote button on the page. Once we receive your information, we will assembly a price quote and send to you via email. Thanks for contacting our team today!

3. What would it cost to have the timing chain replaced on a 2002 Saab 93 SE