I was waiting in line to get gas, my battery, oil, and ep...

I was waiting in line to get gas, my battery, oil, and eps light came on and my car shut off. it started up okay after some effort to turn over, but the eps light is still on. I replaced the battery yesterday Mechanic's Assist...

I was waiting in line to get gas, my battery, oil, and eps light came on and my car shut off. it started up okay after some effort to turn over, but the eps light is still on. I replaced the battery yesterday Mechanic's Assistant: When did you last fill the tank? And do you smell gasoline around the engine? I do not smell any gasoline and it has been a while since I filled it. I have not been able to drive it for about 6 months until yesterday Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? 2013 hyundai [accent](/topics-accent/) sedan gls Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Accent yourself? What have you tried so far? I replaced the battery yesterday and it drove fine all day yesterday Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? I replaced the [alternator](/topics-alternator-hyundai/) in august and had the starter, alternator, and battery tested yesterday and everything was fine

Automotive Expert
Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech). Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP. Rgds Greg. Sorry to hear you are having a problem with your vehicle I will do my best to assist you with this issue. A live optional phone call will be automatically offered by JustAnswer not me, A Live Call is a "Premium Service" and will cost more money. I prefer communicating via this site if this is okay with you. It may take a moment for me to get back to you as I may have to look up information about your concern, So I really appreciate your patience. Do you have your VIN number handy for me so I can look up your vehicle? May I ask who I have the pleasure of chatting with? Greg.

my name iS \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* my vin is \*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*
Automotive Expert
Hi, Elise nice to meet you. Please bear with me while I put the information together and type my answer. This may take a little time, but rest assured, I am on the case, Just now checking for any related TSB's. Greg. Elisa how does the engine start now after restarting and driving home does it still struggle to start? Do you happen to have a voltmeter to test a few things? Greg

I have been able to start it fine 3 times. I do not have a voltmeter but I had the battery, alternator, and starter tested yesterday and they were all perfect
Automotive Expert
Okay good what warning lights are now on when the engine is running?

they have all turned off but i’m worried it will happen again because I had this problem 6 months ago, and had it tested at firestone. they couldn’t tell me what was wrong, and then my car sat for 6 months
Automotive Expert
Okay understand. First with you having the battery replaced I would make sure the connections on the battery are clean and tight as we have seen in many cases a loose battery cable or bad connection cause you this. Then when it happens again go and get the system auto scanned at your local parts shop like AutoZone and see what malfunction codes you have, this will confirm which side of the management system is malfunctioning. In most cases's this is a loose, dirty, bad connection in the wiring harness so all connection and module connection should be checked. If you need to continue or if there is anything else I can assist with at all, let me know here and I will be happy to assist further! If any part of my response is confusing or needing more detail, please reply and let me know. I am not done until you are happy. Kind regards Greg