Q: hydrolock reair

i have a cold air intake on my car, i was waken to see that water up to my car door line, i quickly ran out and push it out of the water, and it started fine until i turned around the building which i ran into higher water and it stalled, so i pushed it to higher ground, we checked the oil, it has no water in it, the battery and the electrical system seems fine, so i need a quote on pulling the spark plugs and replace them, drainning thethe cylinders and dry them out, change the oil an clean out/dry theair filter or replace

You can obtain a written, detailed quote, and schedule the repairs to suit your needs, by simply visiting YourMechanic’s Services page. Once on the Services page, please click on any service that you desire, then click on "Get a Quote" and enter your zip code and vehicle information (year, make, model). For example, if you desire spark plug replacement, you would first click on spark plug replacement from YourMechanic’s Services Page. Then, once you land on the referred page for spark plug replacement, just click on "Get a Quote". In your particular circumstance, you should add in the "notes" section that you suspect water damage and you have a "no-start" condition. Follow the same procedure for each service that you desire to order, such as the air filter replacement, as you review YourMechanic’s Services Page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. hydrolock reair