Q: Car shaking and stalling

My car shakes and then turns off when I stop. It then Starts up again.

A: Hi. There are a lot of issues that could ca...

Hi. There are a lot of issues that could cause the symptoms you are having. One guess is that you may have a vacuum leak. A vacuum leak is basically unmetered air that enters the engine, disrupting the air/fuel ration. There are endless places a vacuum leak may originate, from a leaking intake gasket to a broken vacuum hose. One common source of a vacuum leak is the PCV valve elbow. A trained mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can inspect your shaking vehicle and confirm what exactly is the problem.