Q: Car makes squeaking noise while brake is pressed and I'm still

My rotors have started acting up and now whenever I'm stopped sitting at a stop light my car will make a rhythmic metal screech .Even though I'm not going anywhere. It usually stops when I put the car in park, or start actually driving. I was asked about brake fluid but I'm showing plenty.

I don’t think this has anything to do with your brakes. You’re probably experiencing an engine noise or a noise in one of the belt driven accessories. If it only occurs when the brake pedal is depressed, than it may be associated with a certain engine speed or load. When you put the car in park, the load is taken off of the engine and the idle speed will raise slightly. Of course I can’t guess any better from here, but you can have the noise conveniently checked out by contacting Your Mechanic. They will send a technician to your home or office to check out your noisy Lexus and let you know what it will take to solve your problem.

3. Car makes squeaking noise while brake is pressed and I'm still