Q: How would I know if my distributor is going bad?

Good Day,

What are some clear signs that my distributor is going bad?

or Distributor Cap & rotor?

or wires?

Thx

3. How would I know if my distributor is going bad?

Q: Occasional difficulty reversing

Manual transmissions use synchronizers as buffers between the engagement of the gears. When a manual is difficult to get into reverse, it is either due to the reverse lockout failing or the reverse synchro being worn and taking a few...

Q: Can the replacement of the ignition switch cause the air conditioning to stop cooling?

Hello. To replace the ignition switch, the Technician would have been "near" the dash. The only possible connection would be if he did something to block or de-activate the air passages, blend door, or related controls or the A/C. If...

Q: Battery light flashing, car cannot be started

Hello there. In most cases similar to this, the alternator and battery will fix the issues you have described. In more rare cases, there may be other things that cause the same symptoms. They are the battery cables, alternator fuse,...