Q: How to take rotos off

How to take rotos off the car

3. How to take rotos off

Q: Q: How do I use the center console compartment?

The center console compartment provides extra storage between the two front seats. To open the compartment, press the release knob and slide the compartment open. To close the compartment, press the release knob and slide the compartment closed.

Q: Battery and Jerking

Hello There, The battery light indicates that you have either a weak battery or something potentially wrong with the charging system such as a bad alternator or a faulty voltage regulator. As you may know, the alternator is responsible for...

Q: Replacing seat belts on a '95 Toyota Corolla

Anything that is bolt in there will work. I know for a fact that AutoZone sells universal ones if you don't mind having a belt that is not exactly like the ones in your car. It is just a lap...