Q: How to take rotos off

How to take rotos off the car

3. How to take rotos off

Q: Is it bad to floor the gas pedal on your car?

Occasional severe acceleration is substantially harmless to an otherwise normally functioning engine. The issue of accelerated wear typical arises if the severe use is consistent and continuing over a period of time. Rates of acceleration, high or low, have absolutely...

Q: Q: Odometer not working.

If the speedometer is working correctly and only the odometer is on the fritz, the problem is likely a mechanical failure of the odometer. To fix this the entire instrument cluster would likely require replacement. A trained technician, such as...

Q: Q: Car loses rpms and stalls

Hi There, The sloshing sound you are hearing is likely your radiator low on coolant. I would suggest having it flushed to be sure there are no air pockets in it. The stalling you are referring to is likely...