Q: How to take rotos off

How to take rotos off the car

3. How to take rotos off

Q: Unknown part

There should not be any inline relay on the battery cable. This may be some sort of aftermarket theft system installed and should be removed. I would recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic verify the relay is aftermarket...

Q: Problem with fuel lines.

I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic. They can come to your location and check what the problem with your fuel lines is and recommend a solution for you.

Q: Q: Oil Light and Overheating.

The oil pressure light will usually come on when a few things could be happening. Either the motor is in fact low on oil, the oil pump could be failing or not pumping oil sufficiently or the oil pressure sending...