Q: How to replace crank sensor on 95 lesabre

Car has hard time starting.Also misfires when driving.I ordered a new crank sensor.Just need to know how to install it.

3. How to replace crank sensor on 95 lesabre

Q: Need a reliable brand for the belt tensioner.

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. Shopping around for parts can be frustrating when it comes to specific brands. Some brands are not as good as other brands, however, a low quality belt and a high quality belt should...

Q: Shift to 'P' range display on dash.

Hi there. The transmission position sensor may be damaged or has a short inside the sensor. Check the harness to the sensor and make sure that it's hooked up properly and has no moisture in it. If the harness is...

Q: Q: Check engine light coming on

Cold weather causes plastic and rubber components to contract. The intake manifold on my truck would expand and contract every winter, setting P0171 and P0174 lean codes. Then finally, this past winter, the manifold cracked. My guess is that you...