Q: How to fix jammed safety belt.

Rear centre safety belt on my estate car is jammed retracted. I can not see how to get at it to try and fix it. How do I get inside the seat.

You may have to remove the rear seat to get to the retractor for the seat belt. The only suggestion is to try and pull it out very slowly. If it has a bad locked retractor the retractor would need to be replaced. A coin or other debris may have gotten into the mechanism and locked it up. Your vehicle may have a warranty that covers the seat belts. Try contacting the dealer to check.

3. How to fix jammed safety belt.