How much will it cost to replace and install a brand new ...

Q: How much will it cost to replace and install a brand new front bumper for a 2003 Honda Accord ? I haven't gotten any parts yet

asked by on July 21, 2017

I just hit a pole and my right side bumper is now hanging out. I'm trying to figure out how much would it cost me to repair the car and buy the bumper just want to know an estimate because I'm leaving the state for a week and won't have time to bring it to a shop

Hi there. Unfortunately, replacing a front bumper is not a service our professional mobile mechanics offer; so it’s hard to provide you an estimate for this service. You might want to contact a local body repair shop to receive an estimate for this service. Thanks.