Q: how much to get my car serviced

how much to get my car serviced

3. how much to get my car serviced

Q: Q: Fuel smell

There are a number of things that can cause poor fuel mileage. A faulty camshaft position sensor is one of them. The camshaft position sensor is a magnetic sensor that monitors camshaft speed to regulate ignition timing and fuel injection...

Q: Car not starting

If the codes you get say to replace the ECM then you should replace the ECM and not just have it programmed. It would help us better to diagnose the problem if you supply the codes you get.

Q: Service Problem. Today I brought in my 2015 Dodge Ram Diesel. (For Recall work) T25/NHTSA 17V-30

Hi Steven. It's very difficult to prove when electrical glitches occur or who should be "on the hook" for repair or diagnostic checks. The best advice I can offer is for you to speak with the service manager of the...