Q: how much to get my car serviced

how much to get my car serviced

3. how much to get my car serviced

Q: If it's my alternator how long would that take to replace?

The battery light can come on for a few different reasons in addition to a weak battery. I would suggest having the alternator tested. If this checks out fine and the is still on, also check the voltage regulator as...

Q: Car hard to turn after starting

If your car's steering wheel is difficult to turn, and making noise when you do so, it is possible that your power steering fluid has run low or perhaps leaked out. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as...

Q: Metal-on-metal sound in wheels

Hi there. It sounds like you may be on the right track. It may be a bad caliper or worn out brake pads. I would remove the rear wheels and check the brakes. Your GTI may need new brake pads...