Q: how much to get my car serviced

how much to get my car serviced

3. how much to get my car serviced

Q: Engine sputtering and manual gear-shifter is getting stiff.

Hi there. It's possible that the shifting issue could be related to the clutch, but that seems more like a gear linkage issue. The engine vibration is most likely not related; and could be caused by a damaged vacuum line...

Q: How does the outside temperature display work in a 2012 Toyota Camry?

The temperature display is located on the along the bottom of one of the gauges in the in-cluster display center. It displays the temperature as long as it registers between -40 degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit and 50 degrees Celsius or...

Q: Hatchback goes too high up when opened

One way to limit the range of motion in the rear hatch for your Prius would be to use self-tapping screws, and bolt a ratchet strap-type strap of your desired length from the hatch, to the inner paneling of the...