How much is it to rebuild a transmission? v8-5.4l 1999 au...

Q: How much is it to rebuild a transmission?

asked by on July 24, 2017

I was wanting to know how much it would be to rebuild the whole transmission

In order to estimate the transmission overhaul the labor for a 2 wheel drive remove, overhaul and install the transmission is 14 hours labor plus any parts needed. The parts will include an overhaul kit plus any broken or defective internal parts. You will be looking at a estimated price from $2000 to $3000 to do the complete overhaul depending on labor rates and parts needed.