Q: how much is it going to cost me to actually get someone just to tell me what is wrong with it as I'm getting p0410 from the DMV.

I checked the actual fuse but not the relay switch as I don't have a tester. But I'm not sure if the air pump is coming on. I am handy at fixing some things but have no experience being able to pin point the problem.

Hi there. The P0410 OBD-II trouble code that the engine control module (ECM) detected the engine O2 sensor did not detect an increase in the O2 level in the exhaust when the air injection system was commanded on during an active test. Some of the common causes of this error code include: The air injection system air intake is blocked causing low airflow into the exhaust. The O2 sensors are getting slow to respond to the increase in O2 in the exhaust. The catalyst is partly clogged increasing back pressure in the exhaust. The air injection pump relay contacts not making contact. Hopefully this information helps you begin to trace the issue and make the appropriate repairs.

3. how much is it going to cost me to actually get someone just to tell me what is wrong with it as I'm getting p0410 from the DMV.