3. how much is a throttle body for golf velocity

Q: Car won't start and key fob won't open or lock doors even after changing its batteries

Hello. If there was a delay in the engagement of the starter, but it was fine once it did engage, then most of the time this is caused by an issue with the starter relay or the ignition switch. Both...

Q: New beetle dies while driving but starts back up

Hi Pamela. Thanks for contacting us today. When diagnosing an erratic issue like you're describing, it's best to eliminate what isn't causing the issue for starters. if the vehicle has power to accessories, you can pretty much eliminate the battery...

Q: A bad knocking noise on my left front wheel especially when driving on a bumpy road or when turning either left of right. 2008 VW Golf

Hi there - the suspension noise you describe could be either a broken front strut, or strut bearing plate. You are likely also experiencing a bit of loose motion in the steering as well. I would recommend a suspension inspection...