Q: how much is a throttle body for golf velocity

how much is a new throttle body for golf velocity

3. how much is a throttle body for golf velocity

Q: Engine misfiring in a 2007 BMW 328i

Your BMW is fuel injected so I'm guessing you cleaned out your throttle body. The next thing I would look into is the coil for the culprit cylinder, have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect your vehicle and...

Q: http://halfords.bookmygarage.com/6339/OTAwNw - do I need a brake disc change?

Brake pads (or brake shoes in the case of drum brake systems) are the principal "consumable" in a vehicle's brake system. The pads are not replaced according to any fixed schedule, or number of elapsed miles, but rather are simply...

Q: A bad knocking noise on my left front wheel especially when driving on a bumpy road or when turning either left of right. 2008 VW Golf

Hi there - the suspension noise you describe could be either a broken front strut, or strut bearing plate. You are likely also experiencing a bit of loose motion in the steering as well. I would recommend a suspension inspection...