Q: how much is a throttle body for golf velocity

how much is a new throttle body for golf velocity

3. how much is a throttle body for golf velocity

Q: Cant get my car out of limp mode or "fail safe mode"

The reason "limp mode" has become "unbypassable" is due to the existing codes. The ECT failure, if it exists, may alone account for that because an engine coolant temperature sensor is essentially a master sensor - the value of which...

Q: My front passenger tire area is squeaking when I turn the wheel. It seems to be worse when it's cold.

Hi there. Without hearing the squeaking noise in the right front tire area, when the wheel is turned, makes it difficult to answer this question. It could be, a tie-rod end, a strut mount and several other possibilities. I recommend...

Q: P0380

The glow plug wire harness is not the entirety of the circuit. The circuit fault represented by P0380 could arise in the wiring to the harness that you replaced, including the ground connection. To determine the integrity of the remaining...