Q: How much does it run you to take the kill switch off 96 Chrysler

Car not starting cause of kill switch. I want to take it off

Kill switches are of various types, including OEM (factory) installed and aftermarket installed. Some of these switches are theft deterrent and some are fuel pump crash shut off switches. In any event, if you just request generic OEM shut off switch service and yours is an aftermarket theft deterrent switch (YourMechanic can’t disable OEM SAFETY switches), just simply indicate to the mechanic that you want the kill switch removed and the wiring restored to the factory configuration. As far as the cost, ignore the part cost in the quote as no part will be installed (if it is an anti theft switch) and only the labor will apply unless there is significant wiring cost involved or a need for repair to the wiring harness, in which case, the mechanic would let you know exactly what is required. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. How much does it run you to take the kill switch off 96 Chrysler