How long it take to fix this issues ?

Before receiving the message Services advancetrac sometimes I feel my car shake and vibrate while driving I took it to the mechanic he check the car and he told me to see a mechanic electric cause he doesn’t have experience in hybrid When I’m driving tonight a message is flashing in the dashboard Services advanced trac I wanna know how long I can keep driving without fixing it ? It’s a big problem do I need to parck the car and fix it before driving it again How long it take to fix ? I’m living on Miami Garden 700 nw 214 st Can u refer me a mechanic to fix it for me Pls I need help

If the vehicle is noticeably vibrating, simply request AdvanceTrac/Traction Control diagnostic and repair service and the responding certified mechanic will diagnose the issue and repair your car right at your location. It is best to repair the vehicle before further use, especially if a malfunction is obvious. There is nothing special or extraordinary about the diagnostic and repair and so, to answer your question as to amount of time required, it is likely to be minimal. In particular, inasmuch as the AdvanceTrac warning light is on, there will be stored trouble codes and those codes will speed the required diagnostic. The AdvanceTrac warning light means that service is needed on your vehicle’s AdvanceTrac system. AdvanceTrac is an electronic stability control or "traction control" system and while the warning is displayed that safety feature may be unavailable, or may malfunction, in emergency driving, or during periods of low traction. As noted, YourMechanic does offer AdvanceTrac/Traction Control diagnostics and repair and you can use the highlighted link to request and schedule service, right at your location. To give you an idea of possible faults that might be involved, and that might be the cause of the warning light, you could have: a faulty wheel-speed sensor, a faulty steering-angle sensor, a faulty rotational-speed sensor, an issue with the steering rack, foreign matter or debris lodged in one of the wheels, or the AdvanceTrac control system (computer) needs to be reprogrammed. If you request the AdvanceTrac/Traction Control diagnostic and repair service, the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.