How long does it take to change the gasket on the oil pan...

Q: How long does it take to change the gasket on the oil pan of a car?

asked by on April 09, 2017

How long does it take to replace the gasket on the oil pan on a 2003 Cadillac Deville ?

You can get an exact quote by entering your year, make and model at YourMechanic’s oil pan gasket replacement service page. To give you an approximation though, the required hours are probably in the range of 8 to 12 hours, based on the procedure set forth in the Factory Service Manual; the gasket is not easy to access and there is a lot of disassembly required. At any rate, if you enter your particulars, and your location at the service page you will get an itemized quote. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.