Q: How i know if ABS is working in my car? I feel unsafe when i use the brakes

In snow or rain the brakes no work good (have new brakes) in think the ABS is no working .

Hi there. It’s very difficult to complete a self diagnosis of the ABS system (primarily since it’s an electrical and computer-operated system). It’s always best to have a professional mobile mechanic complete an ABS brake system inspection, so they can check the electrical and mechanical systems that make up the entire brake system.

3. How i know if ABS is working in my car? I feel unsafe when i use the brakes