Q: How hard is it to fix driver side axle in the front

We jackes the car up and put it in gear once the speed hit a certain point the driverside front time stopped spinning what could this mean?

Hello. If the tire stops spinning then that can be a normal issue. When the vehicle is in the air and the wheels are spinning the power from the driver train is going to take the path of least resistance. This means that if another wheel is easier to move then that is the one that will spin. If the vehicle is equipped with traction control also this can affect the operation of each wheel. I would really need to know what kind of problem you are having with the vehicle to know for sure what is going on with it and be able to help you.