Q: Q: How do you use the manual rearview mirror?

How do you use the manual rearview mirror?

3. Q: How do you use the manual rearview mirror?

Q: My car rough idles and stalls, but no check engine light.

This issue is normally caused by low fuel pressure or a faulty injector, but since you have just replaced the fuel pump, this may also be a sign of a failing idle air control (IAC) valve. This is a unit...

Q: Air conditioning blows hot on one side and cold on the other side

There are two possible scenarios that could be causing your problem: As crazy as it sounds, I have had a low refrigerant charge in the a/c system as a cause of this, so it may just be that your...

Q: How do I get unstuck?

Most of us think that getting stuck is the province of trucks and SUVs driving off road, but that’s not always the case. Your car may get stuck in snow, mud or sand that’s washed over the road, or you...