Q: How do you turn the rotors on a 1997 Nissan?

If you come to my house to replace pads, how do you turn the rotors if at all?

A: We do not resurface the rotors but replace ...

We do not resurface the rotors but replace them. Most rotors are less expensive to replace than removing and getting them resurfaced. Most times if you have rust pitted or grooved rotors they will not b able to be cut anyway. After cutting a rotor they need to be rechecked to see if they are below minimum thickness and would need to be replaced anyway. You would then need to pay for resurfacing labor and then replacing them. I recommend replacing your rotors.