Q: How do you program the HomeLink® system?

How do you program the HomeLink® system?

3. How do you program the HomeLink® system?

Q: Car jerks when no gas applied

Hi There, What you are describing sounds like you may have a dirty or faulty idle air control valve. The idle air control valve is a small valve on the engine's intake system that reads the air intake as it...

Q: Should I use windshield washer fluid to defrost my front windshield 2016 Nissan Altima

Hi There, You can certainly use the window washer fluid in your car to spray on the windshield when defrosting your windshield. As you may know, most window washer fluid contain an alcohol solution in them that reduces the freezing...

Q: Once started, car turns off and backfires - 1996 Nissan 300ZX

Any time a car isn't starting I remember the 3 things an engine needs to run. It needs air, fuel, and spark. It sounds like your starter is working fine otherwise you wouldn't be almost running and backfiring. My gut...