Q: Q: How do you lock the doors with the key?

How do you lock the doors with the key?

3. Q: How do you lock the doors with the key?

Q: What should I do if my electronic key doesn’t work with the car?

Your car’s smart key system allows you to lock and unlock the doors, and even crank the engine without having to use a physical key or even press a button on the remote. However, there may be times when the...

Q: What does the loose fuel cap warning mean?

If you see the loose fuel cap warning shown in the vehicle information display, it usually means that the gas cap isn’t screwed down all the way. If the gas cap’s seal doesn’t lock in, the system will detect a...

Q: How many remotes can I program to work at a time?

Up to 8 remotes can be programmed to work with one vehicle. Having at least one spare is a good idea. Tip If one remote is replaced, any remotes currently programmed to work with the vehicle must be reprogrammed alongside...