Q: Q: How do you lock the doors with the key?

How do you lock the doors with the key?

3. Q: How do you lock the doors with the key?

Q: What causes the key fob to not work?

The key fob will not work under the following circumstances: 1. The key fob battery is dead. 2. One or more of the doors is not properly closed. 3. A key is in the ignition. 4. The key fob is...

Q: Bad mileage & strong gas smell in dipstick/oil pan - 1996 Nissan 300ZX

Okay, so usually the answer to problems are usually hidden in the fine details. The whole reason you started noticing a problem was the gas mileage. If this was my car, I would be thinking that I have a fuel...

Q: Electrical problem, shuts down when I turn the key

Having a car that won’t start or unlock can be frustrating. Since you might have two or three different concerns, I will answer them in order that they were presented. Let's start with the car randomly shutting down. Does...