Q: I changed my foglights to led's and when I tried to start the car it did not start all kind of photo showing up and my I drive scr

I replace my fog lights were led's put the key in try to start all kind of faults were coming up on my - radio What's coming in-and-out are the sudden I drive screen went blank drain my battery did I replaced with new battery started the car turned off try to started again and same thing happen

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first thing to check is the installation. Make sure the power supply was hooked up correctly, as LEDs are polarized and must be wired perfectly. Secondly, you want to make sure the wires are clean, dry, and tight. It would be most likely that you have an issue with the power supply, because it is messing with the charging system. If the installation seems flawless, you may have an issue with the charging system. Check into the condition of the alternator and its connections to the battery. Only further testing will tell. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. I changed my foglights to led's and when I tried to start the car it did not start all kind of photo showing up and my I drive scr