Q: Wiper blades overextended

asked by on February 11, 2016

The wiper blades are smacking into one another and overextending their normal path. Could it be a wiper blade motor or switch problem?

Windshield Wiper/Washer System Inspection $103.14 - $127.87 Get a Quote

It sounds like your may have some wiper blade linkage problems. I would have a technician come out and remove the wiper access panel and inspect the linkage connected to the wiper blades. They might just need to be removed and readjusted. I would recommend having your wiper system inspected to have the proper repairs made.