Q: How do you lock or unlock with the key?

How do you lock or unlock with the key?

3. How do you lock or unlock with the key?

Q: it just stop responding when I accelerate, then I will have to switch the key off and on and then it will gain power again .

Most of the time this is something wrong with the throttle body assembly or the throttle pedal module. These two work together to open and close the throttle plate as you push on and let off of the gas pedal....

Q: Engine light - 2004 Honda Civic

Hi there. Usually the symptoms your'e describing with your 2004 Honda Civic are caused by a similar mechanical issue related to an engine overheating. This could be triggered by a thermostat valve, broken heater core, or a problem with the...

Q: How do I know when the spare tire needs to be replaced?

Like your primary tires, your spare will eventually wear out. However, you should have years of trouble-free use out of it. Because it’s used only during emergencies, it should last a very long time. With that being said, you should...