Q: How do you get the menu to display on the audio system?

How do you get the menu to display on the audio system?

Your Accord’s audio system is pretty advanced, and it offers a lot of functionality.

• The Menu button is the key to most of this functionality – you’ll find it to the right of the selector knob.

• Pressing the Menu button allows you to change the sound of your audio system (bass, treble, etc.), as well as to set the clock or the compass.

** Tips**

• Make sure the ignition is set to I or II, and press the Menu button.

• Use the Selector knob to move through the menu items, and then press enter on the

item you want.

• Use the Return button to go back to the main menu.

• To leave the menu completely, just push the Menu button again.