Q: How do you get the menu to display on the audio system?

How do you get the menu to display on the audio system?

A: Your Accord’s audio system is pretty advanc...

Your Accord’s audio system is pretty advanced, and it offers a lot of functionality.

• The Menu button is the key to most of this functionality – you’ll find it to the right of the selector knob.

• Pressing the Menu button allows you to change the sound of your audio system (bass, treble, etc.), as well as to set the clock or the compass.

** Tips**

• Make sure the ignition is set to I or II, and press the Menu button.

• Use the Selector knob to move through the menu items, and then press enter on the

item you want.

• Use the Return button to go back to the main menu.

• To leave the menu completely, just push the Menu button again.