Q: How do I view the fuel used?

How do I view the fuel used?

3. How do I view the fuel used?

Q: Gear shift is broken off. The car is stuck in park and cannot be moved - 2002 Ford Explorer

Hello. If your vehicle's shifter was broken, then it will need to be replaced before the vehicle can be driven again. Once the shifter is replaced, I would also recommend taking care of the issue that is requiring you to...

Q: How do I activate or deactivate the Auto Unlock feature?

You can configure both the Auto Lock and Auto Unlock features on your car separate from one another. You can also use a number of different methods to do it. Here’s what you need to know about activating or deactivating...

Q: Q: Car leaking transmission fluid.

A leak in the transmission or in the transmission cooler lines can cause the transmission fluid to be low enough to cause the vehicle to not move when put in gear. You need to check the transmission fluid level and...