Q: How to fix reduced engine power light and tc light is on i cant step on the gas like the car wont move

asked by on May 31, 2017

My reduced power engine light came on and the Tc light came on as well I can't move the car like the gas pedal is dead it let me back up but won't let me drive forward it seem like it do this ever time it rain is it anything I can do so I can make if home

Anytime your vehicle goes into reduced power failure mode it is caused by a signal from a sensor is not correct and the engine computer sees a major problem that may be unsafe since it cannot see or operate the throttle control. You will need to have the computer tested for codes so the code can be diagnosed. I recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to diagnose the lack of power and check engine light for you.