Q: Q: How do I use the utility hook?

How do I use the utility hook?

3. Q: How do I use the utility hook?

Q: How do I fold the front passenger seat?

The front passenger seat can be folded forward to improve storage space for long objects. To fold forward the front passenger seat, lift the seat recline lever all the way up, and fold the seat forward.

Q: where is the cold start injector located on a 4.0 1995 ford explorer

Locate the fuel rail which supplies the 6 fuel injectors. There will be an additional line plumbed off of the main fuel rail which, if you trace it, will lead you to the cold start injector on the manifold. Failure...

Q: What does it mean if the Oil Pressure light comes on in the dash?

Engine oil is vital to the operation of your car. If the oil level drops too low, or if the pressure cannot be maintained, then the engine isn’t being properly lubricated and severe damage could result. If the Oil Pressure...