Q: How do I use the stabilizer/sway bar system?

How do I use the stabilizer/sway bar system?

A: The stabilizer/sway bar system exists to gi...

The stabilizer/sway bar system exists to give your front suspension better movement when you are driving off-road. The stabilizer/sway bar switch is on the instrument panel, and features two buttons. one for on-road (the standard setting), and one for off-road. When you wish to engage the off-road stabilizer/sway bar system, press the off-road button. When you return to normal roads, press the on-road button.

It is dangerous to use the off-road stabilizer/sway bar setting if you are not driving off road.