Q: How do I use the stabilizer/sway bar system?

How do I use the stabilizer/sway bar system?

3. How do I use the stabilizer/sway bar system?

Q: How do I replace the remote control batteries?

Replacing the batteries in your vehicle’s remote control is no different than replacing them in your household remote control. Find the battery compartment on the back of your remote control. Slide the battery cover down and off. Remove...

Q: How do I manually adjust the side view mirrors?

The side view mirrors are important safety features that provide extra visibility to the driver. Before driving, it’s important to adjust the side view mirrors so that you have maximum visibility. The manual side view mirrors are adjusted with the...

Q: How do I use the heated steering wheel?

The heated steering wheel is a comfort feature that allows the steering wheel to heat up on cold days, to help keep your hands warm. To turn on the heated steering wheel, press the icon underneath the climate controls, with...