Q: How do I use the Speed, Fuel Range, Fuel Economy setting?

How do I use the Speed, Fuel Range, Fuel Economy setting?

A: The driver information center (DIC) provide...

The driver information center (DIC) provides you with lots of different information. You can choose what information you would like displayed through the DIC at any time. The Speed, Fuel Range, Fuel Economy setting displays three pieces of information:

1. The current speed of your vehicle, displayed with a digital speedometer.

2. An approximation of how much further you can drive before you will need to refuel.

3. The fuel efficiency that your vehicle is currently getting.

To view this setting, press the Menu button on the turn signal lever until the DIC displays Trip/Fuel Information. Then use the arrows on the turn signal lever to scroll through the options until you reach Speed, Fuel Range, Fuel Economy.