Q: How do I use the Speed, Fuel Range, Fuel Economy setting?

How do I use the Speed, Fuel Range, Fuel Economy setting?

3. How do I use the Speed, Fuel Range, Fuel Economy setting?

Q: Throttle body position is at 40% at idle and I just replaced tbs

You need to check the throttle plates and see if they look like they are open without touching the gas pedal. If they are, then disconnect the throttle cable and see if the plates close. If it closes, then you...

Q: How do I use repeat mode when playing music off of a USB drive?

Using repeat mode is the same on your USB drive as it is when you use an iPod with a USB cable: Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob until it highlights Repeat, then press the knob. Use the Menu...

Q: What kind of damage would occur if I ran over a ladder in my 2012 Volkswagen Jetta

Hi there. Depending on the way that the ladder hit would determine what problems may occur. It did not sounds like you mentioned any issues but I would get the vehicle in the air and inspect it for damage. Most...