Q: How do I use the Speed, Fuel Range, Fuel Economy setting?

How do I use the Speed, Fuel Range, Fuel Economy setting?

3. How do I use the Speed, Fuel Range, Fuel Economy setting?

Q: Brakes are not responding correctly

There are many factors that influence the force that the brakes apply to the rotor and drums. The brake booster will multiply the brake applied pressure of your foot pushing on the pedal. If you think the pedal had to...

Q: are upstream and downstream O2 sensors the same

Hello there, the upstream and downstream oxygen sensors for your 2013 Chevrolet Cruze are not the same. The upstream oxygen sensor is located before the catalytic converter and is used to help calculate the air fuel mixture, and is often...

Q: Q: Cruise control not working

Hi. There are quite a few things that could be causing this issue. The control switch position is sent to the steering angle sensor via the clockspring in the steering column. Then the steering angle sensor sends the cruise control...